So for all you Photobucket users with thousands of photos and videos in your albums, and a bit of a muddle going on with how they are categorized, this one’s for you.
Simply click in the top right corner of your album on the "organize" link:
You’ll be launched into a special window powered by Flash.
(You may be prompted to upgrade to the latest Flash version. Now
would be a good time to do that. It’s pretty simple and a good thing to
Some of the highlights of the new photo and video album organizer:
- Drag and drop to organize photos and videos between albums
- Drag and drop to re-arrange photos and videos within albums — so the photos and videos are just in the order you want to share them
- Sort the way you want, by newest first, oldest first, alphabetical by title and alphabetical by filename
- Hold down the Ctrl-key (Windows) or Cmd-key (Macintosh) to select
more than one photo or video at a time, and then use drag and drop if
- Use the area on the right to add titles and descriptions "in bulk" really quickly
- Use the slider bar in the right to increase, or decrease, the size of the thumbs.
For those of us who’ve been at Photobucket a long time, with quite
some considerably disorganized albums to clean up (errmm, like most of
us at Photobucket), this is a great feature. There’s no time like now
to get organized before the holidays. Hope you enjoy the new feature.
As always, we welcome your feedback. Write to us at pbfeedback(at)photobucket.com.