We've collected your feedback and are making some changes we think you'll like! We are really excited to share with you some sneak peeks of upcoming changes:
- Sleek, new design to complement your albums
- Redesigned page layout for optimal use of your browser size
- Improved account settings for a customized user experience
- Use the button to easily upload from anywhere on Photobucket.
- Save time by adding tags, titles and descriptions as your photos and videos are uploading
- Automatically share your photos and videos to your favorite sites when you upload.
- Quicker access to any page with our improved navigation bar
- Faster browsing in your albums and search results
- Effortless album management and customization with our new ‘album options’
Let us know what you think! We will keep you updated on when you can be on the lookout for the changes in your album.
We are excited to launch a new iPhoto plugin that easily lets you upload and manage your photos. Some of the features include:
- Control where your images go
- Upload to any of your Photobucket albums Change the destination album anytime
- Create new albums for your uploads
- Manage your uploads
- Resize images before uploading Include titles and descriptions
- Add tags to images
Download the plugin and learn more!
Now you can login and sign up for a Photobucket account using your Facebook login credentials. In a few simple steps you can easily start sharing your Photobucket albums on Facebook, commenting on your favorite photos and more.
Easily log in in a few simple steps:
If you don't already have a Photobucket account, you can easily set one up with your Facebook credentials and start sharing your favorite albums and photos . Learn more here!
Thanks to all your great feedback in our User Forum, we made some changes to the album set-up. Now you can easily make your albums private or public with a few simple clicks. Some new changes:
New Album Settings: When you set up a new album, you can now select whether you want it to be public or private. If you choose private, you can set up a unique password for that album to share with friends and family.
New Icon of Album Edits: You can now click the lock icon at the top of the album to edit your existing albums' privacy settings, as well as the album name.
For more information about album privacy, head over to our help section.
Ever in the mood to just have a mini photo shoot with your webcam? Now you can capture pictures with your webcam and directly upload them to your Photobucket account. Here are some simple steps:
- Log into your Photobucket account.
- Select the From Webcam option from the More Upload Tools drop-down at the top right of the Upload panel.
If you have a webcam attached to your computer, it is automatically detected. If not, connect your webcam, and click Try Again.
- Click Allow to give Photobucket permission to use the webcam.
4. Click Capture to take a photo with your webcam.
5. Select an album and click Upload to upload your photo, or click Try Again to take a new picture. Easily share all your new photos with friends and show off your best modeling poses!
are thrilled with all the feedback and suggestions our users have been
providing in our feedback forum,
and as a result, have made a few changes to the Organizer. Organizing your albums
and media is now easier and takes less time!
off the presses, and new to the Organizer:
- The full list of all your albums is on the left side of
the Organizer, so it's simple to drag-and-drop your media from one album
- You can now move entire albums! Say, for example, you
have multiple albums from 2010: a few birthday party events and a few
random shots. Now you can create a 2010 album and move all those other
albums into the main 2010 album. Easy!
- You can delete entire albums WITHOUT individually
deleting files in the Organizer or on the All Albums page. Did you break
up with your boyfriend or girlfriend? No problem. Delete an album with one
click of a button and never look back!
You can see all these changes when you log in and click the
"Organize" link at the top of your album. Have fun!
We are really excited to announce our new faster uploading process! Starting today when you upload multiple files they will simultaneously upload at the same time making the upload process faster than ever! Upload 20, 50, or 100 photos and watch the status bar monitor the process.
Uploading to existing albums also got easier on the new uploader. Look for the drop-down menu at the top of the uploader to find the album you want to upload to or create a new album.
Learn more or log in to try it out! Let us know what you think!
Try our new Color Splash effect! Transforming your photos with the Color
Splash effect just got easier with our brand new effect in the Image Editor.
Color Splash allows you to keep certain areas of your photo in color while the
rest is black-and-white. Here’s how it works:
Click the “Edit” link on the photo you want to
edit. This opens the Image Editor.
Click the “Effects” Tab, and select the first
option: “Color Splash”. Your photo turns black-and-white.
Drag the brush (black dot) over areas you want
in color. You can select the brush size to apply the effect to both small and
Click “Save a copy” when you are satisfied with
all the areas to create your new Color Splash photo!
Share your fun Color Splash photos
in our Color Splash group album, or check out our Color Splash category!
Our new sleek iPad App is here! We are excited to bring iPad users an app that brings all the best Photobucket features to one place. The iPad's 9.7 inch high resolution screen will bring your photos to life and be a constant source of entertainment. Some highlights of the app:
- Upload photos directly to your account.
- View full-size slideshows of your images.
- Download images directly to your iPad so you always have a cool and unique background.
- Search Photobucket's huge media library
- Browse and discover amazing photos in one of our 27 Find Stuff categories.
- Create, edit titles, and organize all your photos.
Learn more and download it now!
Have ideas or stuff you'd like to see on Photobucket? We just launched a forum for users to provide feedback and suggestions about what new features they would like to see on the site. Get a sneak peek into the behind the scenes and get involved! Vote on new features or submit your own!