The web’s premier photo and video site on the web, Photobucket.com is now giving unlimited storage* for all users! This means that free users get all of the below:
- Unlimited photo storage
- There will be a limit of 500 videos for free users
- All storage for free users will be resized (we will not keep originals)
- Bandwidth restrictions will remain at 10GB/month for free users
Now’s the time to sign up for an account with Photobucket and upload all your photos and videos to share with family and friends!
And if that’s not enough great news, if you Tweet, post on Facebook or email your friends with the news, you could win an iPad 2! So what are you waiting for? Get your upload on with unlimited storage at Photobucket! Click here to learn more.
*Photobucket reserves the right to limit excessive use and the unlimited storage offer pertains to non-commercial use only.
As a lot of you saw, we made some big changes yesterday. We have been working on this for a few months, and many of the changes are a direct result of the comments and suggestions from our users. We continue to listen to your feedback and have made some updates today:
- We have added one-click copy to all link codes. This means that you can click any link code on the site and the code is automatically copied – No right-click or CTRL/CMD + C required!
- We have restored the ability to upload more than 2 files by URL. We do recommend that you check out our Firefox plug-in if you love uploading by URL. The plug-in allows you to right-click on any photo on the web and then upload it directly to your Photobucket album. Get it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10035/
- We have changed the Sub-albums panel to show all sub-albums, sorted alphabetically
We have an amazing community of users, and we appreciate all of your feedback. We are listening and will continue to enhance your Photobucket experience. Thanks again for your comments.
Your Photobucket Team
We've collected your feedback and are making some changes we think you'll like! We are really excited to share with you some sneak peeks of upcoming changes:
- Sleek, new design to complement your albums
- Redesigned page layout for optimal use of your browser size
- Improved account settings for a customized user experience
- Use the button to easily upload from anywhere on Photobucket.
- Save time by adding tags, titles and descriptions as your photos and videos are uploading
- Automatically share your photos and videos to your favorite sites when you upload.
- Quicker access to any page with our improved navigation bar
- Faster browsing in your albums and search results
- Effortless album management and customization with our new ‘album options’
Let us know what you think! We will keep you updated on when you can be on the lookout for the changes in your album.
Hello there Tinypic users! We are very thankful for all your support over the years and want to officially welcome you to Photobucket. Starting on September 16th, we will transition Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to our main site, Photobucket.com. Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket. On Photobucket, you’ll find it easier to share links to your social network profiles directly from your Photobucket albums. In addition to sharing and uploading, you can search through hundreds of content categories in Find Stuff, edit your photos, keep track of all your photo stats, and much more. We are constantly updating our site to provide features and options for our users. If you have any questions regarding your account please feel free to contact our customer support: email@example.com. Thanks again for your support, and enjoy using Photobucket!
Ever in the mood to just have a mini photo shoot with your webcam? Now you can capture pictures with your webcam and directly upload them to your Photobucket account. Here are some simple steps:
- Log into your Photobucket account.
- Select the From Webcam option from the More Upload Tools drop-down at the top right of the Upload panel.
If you have a webcam attached to your computer, it is automatically detected. If not, connect your webcam, and click Try Again.
- Click Allow to give Photobucket permission to use the webcam.
4. Click Capture to take a photo with your webcam.
5. Select an album and click Upload to upload your photo, or click Try Again to take a new picture. Easily share all your new photos with friends and show off your best modeling poses!
Our new sleek iPad App is here! We are excited to bring iPad users an app that brings all the best Photobucket features to one place. The iPad's 9.7 inch high resolution screen will bring your photos to life and be a constant source of entertainment. Some highlights of the app:
- Upload photos directly to your account.
- View full-size slideshows of your images.
- Download images directly to your iPad so you always have a cool and unique background.
- Search Photobucket's huge media library
- Browse and discover amazing photos in one of our 27 Find Stuff categories.
- Create, edit titles, and organize all your photos.
Learn more and download it now!
Photobucket allows you to set up
persistent connections to your Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace accounts, if you
choose. When you set up a persistent connection, you do not have to re-enter
your login information for that website every time you want to share media or
an album to that site. Additionally, you can share images and videos
automatically upon upload, with a click of your mouse.
Log into your Photobucket account.
Click New! Auto-share your
uploads! in the Upload panel.
Click Connect beside each
service you want to connect to, then enter the required info and allow the
service to connect.
4. Click Done to close the Set
up box. The Upload panel now shows an Auto-share checkbox and icons for the
services you are connected to.
Click the Auto-share checkbox
on the Upload panel, then click Upload images & videos.
Choose and upload your media. All
the media you upload is automatically shared to the services you connected.
For more information:
Help topics for enabling & disabling the connections:
Crisp, clean and beautiful, HD video is now on Photobucket! We now support HD Video uploads up to 300MB or 10 minutes in length. We have upgraded our player to accomodate HD support so it is 16:9. Check out beautiful examples of HD Time Lapse videos by director Ross Ching.
Our new Send to Phone option allows you to send your
favorite photos from your album or cool images you find on Photobucket directly
to your phone. Send photos to your phone to make them your wallpaper, forward them
to your friends or make them a contact ID photo. Look for the “Send to Phone”
link and blue phone icon on any image to get started. For more information and
instructions see our tutorial.