The end of the school year is approaching. We have so many great things you can do to remember the school year on Photobucket. Here are some ideas:
- Have your class parents upload their favorite photos from the year to a Group Album on Photobucket
- Gather the photos together into a printed Scrapbook for the teacher. It'll cost less than $40, and it'll be a wonderful gift she or he can keep forever.
Join the Official 2009 Graduation Group Album on Photobucket!
Every year, we love looking at the Graduation photos. Add yours to the official 2009 Graduation Group Album on Photobucket, and let's see how fine you look!
Go here to join the Official 2009 Graduation Group Album: http://photobucket.com/2009Grads
Class Memory Albums and Books
- Start a Group Album with your buddies.
- "Theme" the Group Album with your school colors.
- Put all your photos together in one place.
- Everyone can use comments and tags to find people, and tell them what you think!
- Post the best as slideshows to Facebook, MySpace, or any Web site or blog
- Print up the photos into your own, custom "year book."
Graduation Printed Memory Books
- Take photos from your Graduation event
- Put the best into one of the dozens of Graduation style scrapbooks
- Print up keepsake books for everyone who couldn't attend, as well as a great way to remember the event for those who did attend!
Go here to make a Scrapbook: http://photobucket.com/scrapbooks