The more we use the built-in scrapbook tool from Scrapblog on Photobucket, the more we find new stuff. We just had fun making a grunge-effect collage using the Scrapblog tools.
- Choose Scrapbooks from the grey menu in your album.
- You'll be asked to pick a theme. Search for "urban" in the top right, and choose the Urban Media theme.
- The design below builds on the third page of the theme. You can delete the others if you want.
- Choose Get Photos on the left to choose photos from your album. Drag and drop the photos you want.
- Choose Stickers on the left, and then "Get Stickers." Choose Grunge under Style. There are dozens to choose from.
- Have fun with text, frames, new backgrounds, and so forth.
Here's the JPG we built. You can make this to your MySpace background, your Twitter background, your Blog … anything. The default size will be around 900 x 600 pixels. We've shrunk this one down so that it's small enough for display on our blog. But it can be big enough to be a background for your computer desktop too! Have fun!
Click here for a link to the full size image.