Photobucket is getting ready to add a bunch more features. Rather than list them, lets hear your input on what you’d like to see and we can get it into the queue.
the ability to send photos from my cameraphone directly into my photobucket albums would be WONDERFUL
Thanks for your great site!.
I want to send photos from my phone into my photobucket albums to!
Ive been hacked browser has been hi jacked virus infested before AGV and zone alarm and reg.cleaner But my photoshop will not allow me to save to album after i click new album , then type in file name it tells me that its a invaiald name regardless of what I type in a, b c or anything …I dnt use invalids. any ideas guys , ive been using PhotoShop se2000 for a couple of years. Oh yeah i did a system restore and it slayed all my work said failed to save document…even though I did the non destructive SR….hep me!
Wow, late in adding suggestions, all of mine were taken already. The blog feature needs updated some. Return of description/comments etc.
love the bucket! =)
here’s my 2cents on improvements:
* Next to each upload box, have 2 blank forms. one for re-naming the file, and one for adding comments. That way 1 to 20 images can be uploaded, renamed, and tagged in one shot! =)
* Add a “Edit Selected” button on the bottom for the ability to rename, add comments, and possibly even resize & rotate multiple files at once.
* Besides the current resize options, add a few more. Some common sizes (800×600, 640×480, 320×200) and also the option to enter a custom size.
* Next to “Generate HTML & Image Code”, have a check-box to enable adding a ALT text of the photo’s comments.
* Everybody’s favourite feature: The ability to password protect specific sub-albums
* Ability for guests to leave comments on photos. Also the ability for the owner to moderate (erase) those comments at their discression.
* Ability to customize the template of the photobucket, so that the owner may add their contact information, links to their webpage, a welcome message, their e-mail address, custom colors…or even a photo for a background. This can be as simple as providing a place for users to add a little HTML & text to the top and/or botom of their bucket.
* The ability for spaces & other prohibited characters in filenames would be much appreciated. Or at the least instead of getting “invalid file name”, just to replace or omit the invalid characters.
hope you see this post.
I would like to see an easier way to upload mutiple photos. I love Photobucket, but when you have more than 1 photo to upload at a time it is a real pain browsing all the time to pick photos.
I’m a little late, but I’d like someway to disable hotlinking. I just want to be able to post my pics and not have others leeching my bandwidth. That’s my only problem. Thanks 🙂
1. Select and re-size multiple images, without their order being changed.
2. Re-arrange photos within an album (click and drag).
3. Browse and select multiple images at a time for uploading; current process foe selecting multiple pics is tedious.
I agree with Shari; I want to be able to better customise the aesthetic appearance of my bucket. I use my photobucket in collabouration with a website so that it sits inside a frame, and the blue header looks ‘off’ with the black/red scheme of my site. I don’t at all mind advertising photobucket as a paying member, but I’d like to, at the very least, change the hue of the account header so that it collabourates better with the scheme of my site. 🙂
I would love to be able to make some albums private/invisible while keeping others open to the public, and I would also love to be able to view individual album stats, not just the stats for the entire account. Thanks!
5 reasons why Lasso makes group photo sharing and requesting simple
Photobucket and Samsung Electronics America Launch Smart Photo app for Samsung consumers
31 Days of Halloween Photo Contests
Print Photos to Keep Your Brain Healthy
#LoveOfSummer — See the weekly winners here!
#LoveOfSummer — Enter to win hundreds of weekly prizes!
© 2016 Photobucket All Rights Reserved.
Theme by Theme Trust