The wait is over! We are happy to announce the new Download Album feature has finally arrived. Whether its your own Photobucket account or another user’s account, you now can download an entire album’s worth of images in one fell swoop.
- Navigate to your Library to view your albums.
- Select the album you wish to download.
- Look to the lower right corner of the page for the Album Actions list and click the Download Album link.
- Validate that you are human by sliding the arrow.
- Next, all of the images in your album will be gathered and compressed into a .zip file. The next page you’ll see will prompt you to download the compressed file.
Note: If you have a lot of images, it may take a little while to compress. We’ll notify you via email when the file is ready to download. Make sure your Photobucket account is updated with your current email address. Click here to learn more about changing your email address.
- After downloading the compressed file to your computer, unzip it and view your pics.
Note: You may need a third party utility to decompress the .zip file. Click here to learn more.
Currently, this feature only works with images. Your videos and GIFs will need to be downloaded individually. Click here to learn more about individually downloading media.
If you wish to keep the download album option hidden from other users viewing your photos, you will need to make your albums private. Click here to learn more about changing album privacy.