Digital photo organization can be very time consuming. Our new organize tools make it more fast and easier than ever to curate, organize, and print your precious digital memories however you see fit. Think of your Photobucket library as your own personal memory gallery, waiting to be dusted off and brought to light.
Here’s what’s new in your library:
- Check marks when you hover over images make it easy to start selecting (including iPad support!)
- New fancy toolbar with more bulk actions than you can shake a stick at, including:
- Print: Select your favorite memories across multiple albums and print them as high quality Photo Books, Canvas Prints, Home Decor, Photo Gifts and more. The photos you’ve selected will stick with you all the way through a product selection, making it really easy to get the product you want, with the photos you want.
- Move: Get your photos out of your bucket and into an album. You can select an existing album to move your images to, or you can create a new one right in the window. A photo tray and image count to show a preview of everything you’ve selected.
- Delete: That series of photos you took of your feet by accident probably needs to go.
- Copy: My personal favorite addition. You no longer need to copy photos one at a time.
- Rotate: Rotate multiple photos at once.
- Link: Grab all the individual links you need for forums, blogs, ebay, etc, with the updated window (see below).
Even more to love…
- Action windows have been updated with a cleaner design, including a filmstrip that allows you to modify your choices before taking an action.
- Select photos from multiple albums in your library, rather than just one.
- Linker mode has an updated, cleaner design.
- Sort Manually – a new option in your “Order By” dropdown. Easily drag and drop your photos in the exact order you like.
- Drag photos into another folder. So easy.
We hope you enjoy the new organize tools. Log in, organize some photos, and send us some feedback in the comments below!