What’s new in this week’s updates to Photobucket Mobile for iPhone and Android
- Updated home screen: You now have two options for viewing your recent uploads on the home screen. Along with an updated single image view, we introduced a grid view that allows you to see more of your recently uploaded content.
- New Uploads button: We have added a New Uploads button that will refresh the screen when new images have finished uploading.
- Larger thumbnails: We have increased the size of our thumbnails inside the grid view. You will notice this when viewing an album as well.
- Ignore Photo Stream uploads: We have added an option to ignore images from your Photo Stream. You can find this option in your Upload Settings. Just tap on the menu icon and then on your username on the bottom.
- Continue uploading in the background: Photobucket Mobile will now continue to upload your photos and videos in the background when you lock the screen or minimize the app.
- Performance improvements: You will notice a big improvement in upload speed, as well as responsiveness when navigating your albums.
Top-secret features and updates are coming soon, so stay tuned! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest trending news and photos.