maint-tools

Scheduled Maintenance: Photobucket maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.

(last updated June 13, 2017 – 4:15 pm MDT)

48 Comments

1. Marcus
    June 26, 2017

I have the same problem. I lost a lot of sales because my pictures are not displayed. i have sent an email for support but so far I have not received a feedback. Please, How to solve this problem?

2. Amber
    June 26, 2017

OH and why cant we submit trouble tickets anymore? You will take our money but not provide support to paying users?

Again tell me why i should pay for these services when other websites work and have real support?

3. Amber
    June 26, 2017

Why don’t any of the SHARE features work? I used to be able to click on one of the 4 option, copy the code then use it on another website.

Now it doesn’t work at all

If I cant share my stuff then why bother having a PB account?

• Photobucket Support
      June 27, 2017

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are actively working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience.

• Amy Lytle (Madam_Amy_TKoH)
      June 28, 2017

having same problem is sad they done this to ppl really sad………

4. Tagoyaky
    June 26, 2017

What’s going on Photobucket?
    I can’t display the photo … What is the problem.

Please quick for fix it .

• Photobucket Support
      June 27, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues using the website Please email us at support@photobucket.com. Thanks!

5. Seiko7A38
    June 26, 2017

Late last week you automatically collected $29.99 so you can again put me through his hell that you call a photo hosting service – for another 12 months.
    What a surprise (not) – today it’s straight back to its old flakey self again.
    SIX attempts to upload FOUR images (all less than 1MB) – FFS !!
    TWO of them the titles didn’t load (despite my clicking save).
    Interspersed with 4 re-directs to the login screen.
    PB your PAID service really does suck !!

6. Rebecca Both
    June 26, 2017

I have the same problem here. I have already lost a lot of customers because my pictures are not displayed and now I am to make the upgrade for 500, which costs $ 400 a year? I’m kind of angry. There is no way to pay this monthly! I was also not informed before! Shit photobucket!

• alejandro
      June 26, 2017

The same happened to me. I have the photo published on 300 pages and these bastards put me up to 500.

7. Barbara
    June 25, 2017

It’s not letting me log in. Keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred try again later… When will this be fixed?

• Photobucket Support
      June 26, 2017

• Andre Gobatti
        June 26, 2017

Nothing resolve

• Andre Gobatti
          June 26, 2017

You’re waiting for money … but not will get

• Photobucket Support
          June 27, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. It looks like you have already contacted our support team. We’ll follow up with them and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

8. Sarrah
    June 24, 2017

Hi, I have the 3rd party issue too! What is the problem please?

• Rob
      June 24, 2017

Unfortunately, here is the answer they gave me. Unless you give them money, they will not unlock your links. Also, I don’t think the first of the 3 plans will work. I think they require you to use the most expensive one which is $400 a year.

Thanks for emailing us. Your images have been replaced with the “Look who’s popular” icon because you have used 100% of your bandwidth. Your account has been restricted for excessive usage and 3rd party hosting. In order to restore your account, please upgrade to a Plus 500 subscription.

Please note that your bandwidth limit is not related to your photo storage limit – they are two different things. Your storage limit is related to how many images/videos you’re uploading to Photobucket.com. Your bandwidth limit gauges how many times someone has viewed your image.

Click here to learn more about bandwidth.

You can remove this bandwidth cap by subscribing to a Plus 500 subscription. Plus 500 users get 500 GB of storage, unlimited linking, and unlimited 3rd party hosting benefits. To upgrade to a Plus 500 account, click your username and click on ‘Get More’ above your storage limit bar. Once you’ve completed your purchase, please email us back so we can update your account.

Thank you.

• Photobucket Support
      June 26, 2017

Hello! Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can assist you with these issues further.

9. Rick Shull
    June 24, 2017

Why is my account LOCKED ?
    Why Will my picture’s not show up ?

Please advise ….. SOON ….

10. Rob
    June 24, 2017

Still having the 3rd party issue. My photos on the sites they are posted have all been replace with 3rd party hosting has been disables and to go to the address I see others are now having this issue. Has anyone gone to the address they said to?

• Alan
      June 24, 2017

Rob, they changed their TOS to remove 3rd party hosting unless you have a specific account type.

11. David
    June 24, 2017

I can not view my photos on the photobucket web site when I am signed in ?? My pics are replaced by a “3rd party hosting” gage. How is that possible when I am actually on the photobucket site and signed in to my account???

12. Elisabeth
    June 24, 2017

The same problem: “3rd Party Hosting has been temporarily disabled”. To unlock your account visit photobucket.com/p500″. If Photobucket is changing their TOS, you MUST inform your customers about the changes!

13. Nick Evans
    June 23, 2017

When some webpage blanks out and tells me to disable my ad-blocker to get to continue looking at it, do you know what happens then? I don’t disable the ad-blocker. I just close the tab. That’s what happens. I also learn never to click on links to that webpage again. So, good jorb. You’ve succeeded in annoying the hell out of and driving away another potential customer.

14. Max
    June 23, 2017

Hey, congrats – You are now no better than ANGELFIRE. How’s it feel to be compared to that sub-tier website host? I’m downloading everything important from my albums and I’m going elsewhere.

15. Rob
    June 23, 2017

All of a sudden, my photos that have been posted on different sites whether old or new have sporadically disappeared and there is a message in it’s place. It says “Third party hosting has been temporarily disabled. To unlock your account visit: Photobucket.com/p500” and a pic of a meter reading 100%. What is going on? Also,
    I tried to post images on sites and in almsot every case, it was posting this message and a meter that was reading 100%. What is going on?

16. Jacquie
    June 23, 2017

Please explain to me why the “share this photo” link is not working? In order to share I have to go to the “the magnifying glass” to C&P photo where as before all I did was click on “img” or “img thumb” plus I also keep getting error message about ablocker being installed when I want to upload, again this never happened before.

17. Andre Gobatti
    June 23, 2017

when photobuket come back normal? Many Losses!!!

18. sol
    June 23, 2017

gente eu sou decoradora nun jogo 3d,,recebo pra fazer as decoraçoes on line do jg,, e simplesmente as texturas das casas e coisas sumiram todassssss,, QUERO SABER DO SUPORTE, ATÉ QUE DIA FICARÁ ASSIM,,, SE ARRUMARÃO ISSO,, O PHOTOBUCKET VIROU UM LIXO DE ANUNCIOS,, PESANDO PRA CARAMBA,, E PIOR PREJUDICARAM UM MONTE DE GENTE E NAO DAO SATISFAÇAO DE NADA,ISSO SE CHAMA FALTA DE RESPEITO COM OS CONSUMIDORESS..SUPORTE ESPERAMOS RESPOSTAS,

19. Mac Win
    June 23, 2017

Since this morning the Photobucket login page does not load up so unable to login. I asked a friend from another state to check whether the login page will load it did not.

• Photobucket Support
      June 23, 2017

We identified the problem and found a solution. Let us know if it continues and thank you for your patience!

• Roz
        June 24, 2017

Why were we not notified of this change before our photos were disabled?

20. D Dawn Munro
    June 22, 2017

I paid for ad-free, and now I am (again) getting pop-up ads.

• Photobucket Support
      June 23, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with your account. Please email us at support@photobucket.com. Thanks!

21. TrustySam
    June 22, 2017

I have the same problem as DJ – yesterday the photos were showing just fine – today the photos I posted are showing as ‘Look who’s popular. Is this your photo? Upgrade to Plus 500 for 3rd party hosting’. Yes, they’re my own personal photos, of my neighbourhood and the food I’ve made.

It looks like Photobucket’s been hacked or something – I’ve never had my photos hijacked by spam before? Is there a customer service email I can use to contact Photobucket?

• Alan
      June 22, 2017

@TS It looks like Photobucket updated their TOS. You are seeing this message because you are consuming a very high level of bandwidth (if i’m reading it correctly). Do you mind me asking where your hosting the images that are being restricted?

22. the gioi do day
    June 22, 2017

You are so cool! I do not suppose I have read through something like that before.
    So wonderful to discover another person with
    original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    This website is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

23. Jùnior
    June 22, 2017

Estou com problemas no photobucket, tenho diversos anúncios no Mercado Livre, e todos eles ficaram aparecendo a mesma mensagem….

Preciso que seja corrigido urgente!

Obrigado.

• Alan
      June 22, 2017

Same as the others, if your hosting images on Mercado Livre, based on the new TOS update Photobucket placed, you will have to buy their Plus500 plan to remove the links.

That is what they are considering 3rd party hosting.

24. A.Polaco
    June 22, 2017

IT’S CRIMINAL when an advertisement for photobucket replaces all website images and not a single customer service rep has responded to any of the 6 tickets submitted. criminal!!

• Alan
      June 22, 2017

Been posting this a lot as i’m trying to help people understand since it’s near impossible to get in touch with Photobucket support.

@Polaco This is more than likely related to the TOS update.

If your like me, you are seeing that image because you are hitting your cap of bandwidth (network traffic) not necessarily storage.

• David
      June 24, 2017

Report photobucket to your better Business Bureau. I am and their is a possible legal action for their practices.

25. Holding linked photos hostage??
    June 22, 2017

Holding linked photos hostage now?? How pathetic. “Look whos’s popular now. Upgrade to 3rd party 500 for only $399 a year”. This advertisement comes up even though I am way under my storage limit. No photo links without warning? Fix it NOW as Photobuckets reputation is quickly being destroyed.

• Andre Gobatti
      June 22, 2017

When will they fix the problem of photos hosted on third-party sites? Paying $ 399.00 is absurd, we will not accept these conditions. We will cancel the registration if it does not return to normal!

• Alan
        June 22, 2017

@Andre Looks like this is related to the TOS update.

I would wager that your hitting that bandwidth cap. Which looks to be 100 GB a month if i’m reading it correctly.

• Andre Gobatti
          June 23, 2017

Thank you Alan !!! You know how remove the links??

• Alan
            June 24, 2017

I think you need to upgrade to the plan they are requesting.

• Alan
      June 22, 2017

That message actually has to do with the updated TOS. It’s not in reference to your amount of storage used, but in reference to the 3rd party hosting and bandwidth limits now outlined in the TOS.