maint-tools

Scheduled Maintenance: Photobucket maintenance is complete. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.

(last updated March 22, 2017 – 8:14 am MDT)

23 Comments

1. tiffany orozco
    March 23, 2017

I had sent a request about you a transaction done on my credit card I don’t know were to find my transaction button or the email you sent tell me how to take care of this problem it is on my photobucket you charge for plus or to up grade maniac girl on doc neck

2. Haleys1nana
    March 23, 2017

Still having trouble with Photobucket. When I go to upload a pic, it says to log in. When I log in it goes to a page that says site can’t be reached. When I finally do get to upload, it takes forever and then I can’t get the pic to download to editing. This is so frustrating.

3. Karl M
    March 22, 2017

Uploads STILL hang at 90%.

This was fixed and it started working, but now we’re back to “Upload 90% complete” and not getting to add pictures. Frustrating.

4. Rick
    March 21, 2017

I’m having the same issue. It’s been happening for several days. When I go to upload a pic, it tells me to log in. When I log in it goes to a page that says site can’t be reached. Sounds like you guys need to clear out the IT guys and get some people who know what they are doing.

5. Chloe
    March 21, 2017

My most recent uploads actually showed that “Sorry. The image has been moved or deleted” while in reality I didn’t do anything to it AT ALL and they just vanished into thin air a few months later. Left a message here but nobody seemed to get back to me, extremely devastated. Wrote an email but still I didn’t receive a reply. I’m never gonna trust Photobucket in storing my photos safely anymore.

• Photobucket Support
      March 21, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. It looks like you have already contacted our support team. We’ll follow up with them and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. PB.

• Angie Padilla
      March 21, 2017

Same thing is happening to me at the moment. Every single one of my photos are gone. They have a default response to everyone to buy time. Photobucket needs to address the issue by now.

6. Shelly
    March 20, 2017

So frustrated that I ever started with photobucket. I’ve had an account for nearly 15 years. Over the years it has been slow and I’ve stuck with it expecting that photobucket is working on solving problems. Now I can’t even download any of the photos I uploaded nearly 15 years ago and which I no longer have stored anywhere but photobucket. I could screenshot them but the image will be much poorer quality than if I can download what I previously uploaded. I feel like I have been misled believing photobucket was a safe storage option for my photos.

• Photobucket Support
      March 21, 2017

Hello, I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. Please send us an email at support@photobucket.com so we can assist you. Thank you. PB.

• Angie Padilla
      March 21, 2017

I am with you on that. My photos are completely gone. It is showing i have 0% being used. I am so upset about this. Irreplaceable photos. May not mean much to photobucket, but they mean a lot to me. I just emailed them, so we will see what happens.

• felix555
      March 21, 2017

Couldn’t have said it better. What a disaster. So so disappointed.

7. Dan
    March 20, 2017

How does one get logged into this site? I have an account but when I put my user name and password in it gives me an error that says I have to have at least 6 characters. I have an 8 character password. I have been unable to log in for a couple of weeks now. The recover method only tells me that my account can not be recovered “Based on the information provided, we were not able to recover your account automatically.” Is there any way to contact these people to get some resolution to this problem?????

• Photobucket Support
      March 21, 2017

Hi Dan, I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. It looks like you have already contacted our support team. We’ll follow up with them and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. PB.

8. Nicholas
    March 19, 2017

Seems it’s been a bit of an issue, usually force refreshing helps / sometimes waiting about 20 minutes helps.

First, as of 3/19/2017 5:45PM GMT-8, upon pressing the upload button, the upload screen loads, but “location of upload” drop down box does not

Second, library shows number of files next to the folder, however upon clicking every folder, nothing loads.

Third, Before all this, I would upload 1-5 things at once it would say uploaded in the status screen, upon pressing “View Library” nothing I uploaded showed up unless I force refreshed a few times or waiting ~20 minutes.

• Photobucket Support
      March 21, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. Please email us at support@photobucket.com so we can assist you. Thank you. PB.

9. evelin
    March 19, 2017

Hey photobucket! I got hacked a few years back and I haven’t been able to log back in to my accounts. I have three accounts, but one of them is Lyli06 that I made for my mum, and the other one is xkillxmexmutilatexme. please help me get my accounts back! I can give you my facebook if you want to verify that the photos are indeed of me.

• Photobucket Support
      March 21, 2017

Hello! Please send us an email at support@photobucket.com and we’ll help you recover your account. Thanks! ~ PB

10. Daren Parker
    March 19, 2017

Your editor on the site will not fully load. Please repair this as soon as possible.

11. golfguru2521
    March 18, 2017

I can’t upload photo.
    I report to you many times but have nothing better.
    Please solve it and reply me as soon as possible.

• Photobucket Support
      March 21, 2017

12. Michelle
    March 18, 2017

I am having trouble being able to order prints. I see options for canvas prints, metal prints, art prints and framed prints, blankets, pillows, pet beds, acrylic prints, mugs, tote bags, etc, but no prints. I need to order 4×6 prints and 5×7 prints. Is this no longer an option?

• Photobucket Support
      March 18, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for writing in. While we do offer many products (including canvases, pillows, totes, and posters), we unfortunately do not offer the item you are requesting. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your message to the appropriate team.

PB.

• Michelle
        March 18, 2017

Why did photobucket stop offering this service?