maint-tools

Maintenance Complete: The Photobucket.com and Print Shop maintenance is now complete.  We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.

(last updated February 6, 2017 – 17:12  MST)

39 Comments

1. GremlinsMom
    January 17, 2017

Can’t access site most of the time & when I can it’s soooo slow. I’m not the only one having this problem. I have also contacted PB via E-Mail…..& I know I don’t need to clean out my browser etc. UGH

• Photobucket Support
      January 17, 2017

Hello! Thank you for the note. Please continue to communicate with our Support Team via email so we can assist you with your account. We appreciate your patience! ~ PB

2. Linda
    January 17, 2017

Uploading is still failing tonight, worked twice last night. What is the problem? Still not able to delete error videos. I should not have to use ccleaner and other cleaning methods just to see if it will work all the time.

Have someone check the code again since this is what caused my problem before. In my bucket it says I have 12 but there is nothing there since I moved them to another folder. Seems like my bucket, recent videos, and error videos are not working correctly.

• Photobucket Support
      January 17, 2017

Hi Linda, Sorry to hear you are having issues! Please email our Support Team at support@photobucket.com so we can help you troubleshoot the issue. Thank you for your patience!

• Linda
        January 17, 2017

Thank you for responding.

I have been waiting for an email from support! I emailed support yesterday afternoon but haven’t received an answer yet as of today. Support wanted my approval to see if they could delete one of the error videos off my account. As of last night no videos have been deleted by support since their still there. And now I have another one to delete when it is fixed. I almost afraid to try to upload again since I don’t want another error video to appear. I have two videos that I need to upload, I hope this is fixed soon.

• Marc

Goodnight.
      The web is very slow, I have a hard time uploading images. I have to renew my contract in two days. If it goes so slowly, I’ll think about it.
      I expect an answer.
      Thanks greetings.

• Marc
        January 17, 2017

I do not want robots to respond to me.

I want a person to respond to what I just wrote to them.

Marc

3. tasha
    January 16, 2017

i can’t log in to my account; please advise.

• Photobucket Support
      January 17, 2017

Hi Tasha, Thank you for letting us know. If you have not done so already, please email our Support Team at support@photobucket.com and we will help you get logged back into your account. Thanks!

4. Tim
    January 16, 2017

WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW?!?!?! Seriously! Your site is so slow it is barely useable! If you don’t fix yourself soon, I’m going to want a refund for my storage plan! I’m not paying for a service that doesn’t work. Even when I click on your customer support link it takes me to a page saying it doesn’t exist!

• Photobucket Support
      January 17, 2017

Hi Tim, Please try the troubleshooting steps in the link below to see if they help with the issue you are having: http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724534-How-to-Fix-almost-Everything-On-Photobucket

If you continue to have issues, please email support@photobucket.com and our Support Team can investigate further. Thanks!

• Nick

That’s a laugh.

1. Cache isn’t a problem on a brand new computer that has a whole four days of internet history

2. Javascript is enabled

3. Add-ons? Really? Why don’t you get rid of the tons of extraneous code on your website due to spam pop-ups and advertisements?

4. Again, brand new computer…it’s up to date. At any rate, your website doesn’t work from any of my four computers, my tablet, or my phone. Wanna try again?

5. I have Google Chrome on all my devices.

6. I can’t open PB in more than one window…your website is so slow and locks up that I couldn’t if I tried.

Anything else that your “How To Fix” suggests? Because none of what’s listed is the culprit. This is the worst online experience I’ve ever had.

5. Linda
    January 15, 2017

I did not realize they had maintenance today. Video uploaded but failed. No thumbnail on video that the person moved or deleted the video. Nope, to either of those. Been happening for weeks still on my account. So, I went to delete the video and says once it is deleted it is gone. I know that but it won’t delete. During when it said it was deleted it still on my account with 5 other videos I can’t delete. Goes back to last year 2016. When it deletes this is what I get. “Error: n.parent.parent.data.media is undefined”. I tried looking for this error couldn’t exactly tell what kind of error it is.

Been talking with support on my first email to them on Jan 3, 2017 and I see this is still not fixed on my account. I someone knows what this error is please let me know. Support hasn’t got back with me since I sent a message last night or yesterday afternoon just want this fixed so I can upload without a fail so I don’t have to upload again. Then I have to delete all these failed videos.

6. A Verhoef
    January 14, 2017

Maintenance is finished? I can login to my account but no library visible.

• Photobucket Support
      January 17, 2017

Hello, Thank you for letting us know. If you have not done so already, please send an email to our Support Team at support@Photobucket.com. Be sure to include the device you are using, browser, and a screenshot of the issue. Thanks for your help in resolving this!

7. Natalia
    January 13, 2017

I cannot log in or load any photobucket page. This problem has been going on for a long time, and today it’s still not working. Is it an overall problem or only my page is not working? I have to say I cannot even reach photobucket, it wouldn’t load.

Thank you and I wait for a solution!

• Photobucket Support
      January 17, 2017

Hi Natalia, Thank you for letting us know. Please email our Support Team at support@photobucket.com and include the screenshot of the issue you are having. We appreciate your patience! Thanks! ~ PB

8. GremlinsMom
    January 11, 2017

@ this time I can’t get into the site.

9. Marie McGowan
    January 11, 2017

I have been in touch with you 3 or 4 times now about my bucket account not loading properly. I have just upgraded my account which has cost me $89 to see if that would make it right.
    I have had one reply from you by a robot called Robert, well he is rubbish at sorting this problem out for me so maybe a human could take over and sought this problem ( which has gone on for a fortnight now ) out for me as soon as possible as I feel I am definitely not getting value for money here.
    Marie

10. Ken
    January 11, 2017

We still have our Library of albums showing up online publicly when they are all marked private. The entire Account comes up with personal information and everything. PB tell us that will happen as long as we are logged onto our account but if we are logged off then the public can’t see them. But the whole reason for using PB is so we can log on so that means our albums are visible most of the time. I found out it was all online just by coincidence by putting into Google what happened to be one of our captions under a picture, and Google picked it up. We don’t know how. We’ve never put anything online other than with PB and our pics have never been public. This is so frustrating and they say Google has to remove it but we have no idea how to get Google to do that. We’ve tried to follow PB and Google directions but get no results from Google.
    We have lost 3 big albums – have no idea where they went – and we’ve brought some albums back via downloading to our computer and deleted them from PB and our storage has not gone down at all . . In fact it’s increased and we have not uploaded anything since finding our Account is available online publicly.- they won’t refund our premium from last year because they said we should have let them know within 10 days but how could we when our computer showed an increase in storage – why would they believe us. They now tell us that on their end, our storage is just about to zero yet our computer shows it at 31% still. We know that is not correct. We join everyone in their frustration with Photobucket. we’ve been members since 2011 and have had every single problem you can imagine.

• Photobucket Support
      January 12, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Our support staff will continue to assist you via email.

PB.

11. Andrea
    January 9, 2017

I know you say maintenance is “complete” but I am still not able to log in. I have not changed my password, and I am DONE trying to get in.

12. Spirit
    January 9, 2017

WOW! For the first time in months I was able to upload via URL! WHOO HOOO!!!!! I’m excited! No more getting logged out when trying to upload. Thank you so much for fixing this invaluable feature. I hope it works now for everyone.

Blessings: Spirit

13. Christopher Sliter
    January 9, 2017

When clicking on my photo’s in blogger I always get a link back to my albums. I’ve unchecked the box in the albums to avoid this but it continues to happen. I’m a 20plus member and according to the memo this should not happen to a plus member. I would appreciate some help on this.

Best
    Christopher

14. Kris Wall
    January 9, 2017

I’m having problems with the mobile app. I did an Android system update, and when that updated, it updated the Photobucket app to the latest platform. Now I can no longer send photos from my phone gallery straight to photobucket via a share function. When I go to the photobucket app, I cannot find a way to upload photos from the phone. What am I missing here?

15. Jeffery
    January 7, 2017

Same exact problem. Every time I go to upload photos, it kicks me right back out to the login page. This has been happening for the last month or so. I emailed photobucket over a week ago and they finally got back to me saying that I might need to clear out my cache. REALLY GUYS! You have TONS of people with the SAME problem, and that’s what you tell me!

Does anyone know how to save all the photos off of photobucket as I am getting ready to cancel subscription after 8yrs. of usage!

• Sue
      January 11, 2017

Exact same thing happens to me too. The only way I can upload anything is to use the little cloud upload box at the left of the album and then can only upload one at a time. Any more and it times out. And sometimes times out with only trying to upload one. Have to make sure to hit refresh screen after every pic is uploaded too. This site is going to hell in a hand basket. Not worth money at all.

16. Tina
    January 7, 2017

Please fix the problem, I have so many pictures I do not want to start over. It will not load or it takes forever to load. What is the problem. I just can’t take this any more. It has been over two months. Please Please please fix this issues!!!!!

17. Elen Cattani
    January 7, 2017

For the last couple of days the system hangs forever, times out, nothing works, photos will not load, impossible to upload.

How about updating the status of the site?

18. Jim faulkner
    January 6, 2017

Today, every time you click anything you are taken to some spam site with no way to get back to photobucket.

19. Damian
    January 6, 2017

I can not access my photo library, I have many problems. What happen?.

20. guera
    January 6, 2017

I haven’t been able to see my pictures for the better part of a year now..idk whats going on but it would be awesome if you guys could get this fixed.

21. Marlon
    January 6, 2017

Taking ages to login and then can’t see any of my photos and can’t upload anything. Been like this for 2 days now!

22. John Peryam
    January 6, 2017

I’ve been having issues with uploading photos for the last 48 hours; it is just not working. Checked the maintenance schedule and I don’t see any scheduled work going on. Please fix this issue or I must close my Plus account and seek services elsewhere.

23. Kathy
    January 2, 2017

Here we go again! Been away fro m Photobucket for about a month figuring they might get it fixed. Silly me. Same damn issues. Trying to upload pictures and have to sign in, am signed in and try to upload again and have to sign in AGAIN, over and over and over. What the heck is going on????? It worked so good for so long and then they started screwing with and not it doesn’t work 90% of the time. This really sucks. I am so fed up with this!

• Andrew
      January 2, 2017

Yea, no kidding. They fixed this issue a few days ago. I tried to upload tonight, and I keep getting prompted to log into my account!

• fabioarai
      January 3, 2017

I same problem as Kathy. It began in October or November 2016 (Sorry, i’m not sure).

I need upload some pictures today, but it happen login sceen all time when I click in Upload button.

I use Firefos as main browser. So, I thught any Firefox issue and tried on Internet Explorer. Is the same!

Please, Photobucket fix this inconvenience!

Thankyou!

24. cherie
    January 2, 2017

i was just logged into my photobucket account and i tried to log back in a couple of hours later and it says wrong password. i know i used the correct password and username. I’m looking for a picture of a friend who recently passed away and it is frustrating that it won’t let log in so i can search for the picture.

25. pallet nhựa pvc
    January 1, 2017

My brother recommended I may like this web
    site. He used to be totally right. This publish actually made my
    day. You can not consider just how much time I had spent
    for this information! Thank you!