maint-tools

Scheduled Maintenance:

Maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.

(last updated April 26, 2017 – 11:04 pm MDT)

44 Comments

1. Gerson Ibias
    April 14, 2017

Apologies, apologies, ….more apologies.
    Perhaps we should all stop paying for this lousy site and simply “apologize for the inconvenience”….These people get only concern when it hit their pockets.

I just noticed AGAIN that all my original photos/gifs (thousands of them) are not showing on the forums I normally post.

This is the second time that I had to come to you about this in the last week. I have been with you as a paying costumer for more than 10 years. If this keeps up I might have to move on to another site that works. It’s really annoying.

Looking forward to your response and prompt solution…Ive written to the INCOMPETENT support team and so far nothing…..

2. pablo
    April 14, 2017

i’m trying to upload photos and when i click “upload” it takes me to the login screen. i login, then click on “upload” and the whole thing begins anew back at the login screen. this has been going on for an hour.

• Dave
      April 14, 2017

The upload loop is a problem that has persisted for months. The only workaround is to first go to your library after logging in. The first image to appear on that page will be blank, but will contain the word “upload.” Click on that and you’re good to go. PhotoBucket seems to have reached a new low in terms of their technical ability to resolve longstanding issues.

April 15, 2017

Hello! Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can assist you more in solving the upload issues that you are experiencing. Thanks! -PB

• stuart
        April 15, 2017

I sent you an email at support@.. and it’s been 10 days since. Nothing has happened, no issues have been resolved, it was a waste of time, much like this site is becoming.

3. James
    April 14, 2017

Upload buttons not working, repeatedly takes me back to the log-in screen. Very frustrating.

4. phil
    April 14, 2017

The frustration of using Photobucket continues….. The site is so slow and takes forever to get anything done on it!
    Then recently over the past couple months my friends have had issues even loggin on. Guess what, now it’s my turn and I can not log on.
    Can anyone recomend another site to download pics on? Photobucket just isn’t cutting it for way too long now

• Gerson Ibias
      April 14, 2017

You are so right. They are getting worse by the day.

April 15, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues logging onto the website website. Can you please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can assist you further in getting back into your account. Thanks! -PB

5. Dave
    April 14, 2017

My PhotoBucket slideshows stopped functioning on my website a few weeks ago. My site host tells me that the problem is related to their upgrading to an https level of security. The slideshow links you provided me are only http level, and simply adding the letter “s” to the links doesn’t work. Are you going to be providing https links anytime soon?

6. Quinton
    April 14, 2017

Unable to login through email…

7. Betty Whitehead
    April 13, 2017

Still cannot get in to my account. Can get home page to load, but when I try to sign in with user name or e-mail and password it just spins and nothing happens.

• raquel loredo

April 14, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues using the website. Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can help you get back into your account. Thanks! -PB

• paul
      April 16, 2017

same hear

8. Dan yeah
    April 13, 2017

There is still an issue of logging in with Facebook account, has this not been fixed as of yet?

April 14, 2017

Hello, We apologize for the continued inconvenience this is causing you. This is a known issue and we are actively working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. -PB

9. Habib Mohammed
    April 13, 2017

Hi

10. Soulweaver
    April 13, 2017

I wish to thank you photobucket for wiping out all my albums but the main one. Now can you now place them BACK!!!! You had no right to remove the images I had placed in the folders. What kind of company are you that goes around and remove stuff that had NO nudes or anything like that.

April 14, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with missing content. Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can help restore your content. Thanks! -PB

11. Jim
    April 13, 2017

Hi
    With all the changes going on regarding HTTPS vs HTTP … Photobucket is coming up as “not secure” for log-in.

Are you intending on fixing this?

Jim

12. Betty Whitehead
    April 12, 2017

I cannot get photobucket home page to load at all. Just spins and spins for two days now.

April 13, 2017

13. tiago l
    April 12, 2017

I never did a single account with my e-mail, I only accessed the face, photos for work, now I can not access the face book, how do I get access to my photos and work?

April 13, 2017

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience. Logging in through Facebook is a known issue and we are actively working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. -PB

14. Jdx
    April 12, 2017

What’s up with the app? It hasn’t been working in forever and crashes every time I open it, I can’t even get into it. I’ve deleted and reinstalled and same thing!

April 13, 2017

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are actively working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. -PB

15. Maria Jose Coll Orta
    April 12, 2017

Thank you very much. For me all is OK now.

16. Ed Roberts
    April 12, 2017

I am unable to cut and paste as usual. Why am I paying for this? What has changed? This is not working.

April 13, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues using the website. Can you please email us more details at support@photobucket.com. Thanks! -PB

17. Jhun
    April 12, 2017

I cant see my old photos/album anymore

April 13, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues using the website. Please email us at support@photobucket.com. Thanks! -PB

• Jhun
        April 13, 2017

I did emailed you but you have not response. I have this Photobucket for many years and three days ago I opened it all old pictures are gone. It says there how much storage I have. If you guys want to make more money in your website you should have inform us so we take our personal effects instead of taking it away and wanting us to pay or go over this bloody process.

18. francesca
    April 12, 2017

buongiorno, non riesco ad accedere nel mio photobucket, risolvete infretta per favore, sono giorni ormai. cosa devo fare? perderò tutti i miei caricamenti?

19. Gabe
    April 12, 2017

One of my albums is inaccessible and it looks like it is completely missing?
    This has been going on for days

April 12, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with your albums. Please email us at support@photobucket.com. Thanks! -PB

20. Patty
    April 11, 2017

all of my photos are gone……

21. Maria Jose Coll Orta
    April 11, 2017

My account is restricted unjustly.
    It is imperative to talk to a person, not a robot.
    You are committing an injustice and a fraud.
    When I open my account, the notice says that I have exceeded my storage capacity and must upgrade to a larger storage.
    But this is false, as on January 21 2017 I paid you $ 34.99 for more storage, and I only have 10% of my storage occupied.
    Please return my access to Photobucket

April 12, 2017

Hello! I apologize for this issues that this is causing you. It looks like you have already contacted our support team. We’ll follow up with them and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. -PB.

22. nathan
    April 11, 2017

you say that images and account stuff have been resolved, yet I’m still missing photos from my library.

Funny that they show as deleted in my own library.

Can you guys quit screwing up what was once a fantastic service?
    or at least give us the option to bulk download our photos so we can leave the service easily?

April 12, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. It looks like you have already contacted our support team. We’ll follow up with them and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. -PB.

23. Max Powers
    April 11, 2017

You have changed the Sign-Up. When I select ‘United Kingdom’ from the drop down menu the ‘Zip Code’ field is supposed to become a Post Code field. Instead it does not. This means that the following message appears below the field;

‘Please enter positive number only’

This error will not let me press the ‘Create Account’ button.

24. TOUAMI
    April 11, 2017

je n’arrive plus a télécharger mes images sur mon compte

25. Jason Luhrs
    April 11, 2017

Uploading is still extremely slow and drops about half the uploads (fails), been unable to work for over a week now. Guys, get this figured out. This is ridiculous. Why does this platform work on some days and goes in the garbage on weeks on end.