maint-tools

Image thumbnail issues have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Scheduled Maintenance: Photobucket maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.

(last updated April 25, 2017 – 12:24 am MDT)

39 Comments

1. Jason Smith
    April 20, 2017

Seriously – Your site is a mess. PLASE STOP DOING MAINTENANCE DURING BUSINESS HOURS!
    Here is just a handful of problems we’ve run across:

1. There is no order to photos despite the “Newest first” option being selected.
    2. Nothing show up under recent downloads.
    3. I can not get to any contact information.
    4. There are no options to change anything on my account.
    5. I’m uploading multiple versions of photos before you site starts showing them.

FIX THIS or we will have to cancel our subscription right away and move to a new photo hosting site. We are a business and assume that our contract with you means something, but we are beginning to think that you’re not the site we should use.

2. Lilly Andersen
    April 20, 2017

Photobucket literally never works for me. NEVER. And the few times it does, it takes ridiculously long time to get anything accomplished.

3. Martine Blijham
    April 20, 2017

I cannot link to facebook it doesn’t work

• Photobucket Support
      April 21, 2017

Hi! Logging in through Facebook is a known issue and we are actively working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. -PB

4. Grepdogg
    April 19, 2017

Thank you for posting/informing us that you are actually performing maintenance with an actual timeline.
    Communication and honesty is paramount if you wish regain trust with your customers again.

5. andrew
    April 19, 2017

What’s up with your app? Each of my albums shows only 24 iamges. It won’t let me scroll down to see all the other images in the albim!

• Lee
      April 19, 2017

I am having the same issue, I can only see the first 24 pictures, won’t let me scroll down and see the other 900 or so pics

• Photobucket Support
      April 21, 2017

Hello, This is a known issue and we are actively working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. ~ PB

• Malcolm Nicholson
        April 23, 2017

Can i suggest you work faster?!?!

6. Karen Skelton
    April 19, 2017

Links are STILL not working to be able to copy and post HTML or other links – it just greys out instead of copies. I sent a question to PhotoBucket support and all i received was an ‘FAQ’ type answer that did not address the issue of when this problem will be fixed.

7. Ronald L Johnson
    April 19, 2017

i was told my account expired and i used to much storage .then you were nice enough to let me remove enough images so it would not be full .it says i have now used 33% but you will not allow me back into my account .i am still being charged for this with my paypal payment .you asked for proof and i sent you a copy of my statement with my email .i have done this 3v times now and you are not getting back to me .Why . you have my account restricted yet Why .

• Ronald L Johnson
      April 19, 2017

i am still just being left in the dark why no one is responding to me why .

8. Cristina
    April 19, 2017

I’ve been a longtime member of Photobucket (paid membership) and lately have been having so many issues. Some of the editing tools don’t work with Firefox. (I have emailed your support team.) It has taken me DAYS to try and download just a couple of albums. Constant error messages. I try both Firefox and IE but problems galore. It pains me to use the site lately. Everything is glitchy. PLEASE fix the issues!

9. WAIS G ALI
    April 19, 2017

Please get this situated. I am trying to complete my work and nothing but red X’s appear

10. Will Scheibler
    April 19, 2017

Right now and on and off for quite a while now I start uploading a photo from my computer into a folder and it gets to 90% and just spins its wheels there not doing anything.

11. SITHARTH

SIR
    I WILL UPLOAD PHOTOS FROM YOUR WEBSITE NO ONE VIEW THEM PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.BECAUSE I HAVE MANY WORK. PLEASE URGENTLY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

• Photobucket Support
      April 19, 2017

Hi! Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we may assist you with your problem further. Thanks! -PB

12. Ma.Leonora Galendez
    April 18, 2017

I am trying to log in on my account on Photobucket but I can’t log in. It was a long time when I log in but I forgot my username and password. there’s a lot of pic. I upload which has a very memorable to me. Could you help me to fix my problem.. I am really glad if you could help me .. thanks

13. John H Tweedie
    April 18, 2017

Why can’t I access my photos?
    I have been trying but can only see a couple dozen out of over six hundred.

• Jordan Hoffart
      April 19, 2017

I am having the same issue. The album overview says 250 pictures for one album. However when I click inside the album – there are only 20 pictures.

Where are the others?

Thank you!

• Photobucket Support
      April 19, 2017

Hi! Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can assist you in this further.

14. Giá bán chung cư c1c2 xuân đỉnh
    April 18, 2017

Greetings! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you
    know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My website looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone.
    I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to
    correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Thanks!

15. Conor Smyth
    April 18, 2017

I have uploaded videos to one of my albums. After almost a week, they are still not showing up in the album. I have uploaded them all twice

• Photobucket Support
      April 18, 2017

Hi! This is a known issue and we are actively working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. -PB

16. Angie
    April 17, 2017

Sorry, but all of my picture are gone!
    what should i do?
    I’ve already send you email about this, but there is no reply!
    Please help, there are some pictures I need them recently.
    Thanks

17. paul
    April 16, 2017

photobucket wont even load of me,

18. jamie thorpe
    April 16, 2017

photobucket wont even load of me, just times out and freezes after about 1 minute of waiting, been doing the same for about a week now.

• Photobucket Support
      April 17, 2017

Hello! Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can troubleshoot this issue further. Thanks! -PB

19. Mariana
    April 16, 2017

There’s something really wrong with the servers. 1h to load one single page? And then it’s dead again.

20. StephanieNicole13
    April 15, 2017

Yeah, so I haven’t been able to log in with my Facebook for at least 2 weeks. I just keep getting a stupid error message saying that it’s having issues connecting. You really need to fix that

• Photobucket Support
      April 16, 2017

Hello, Our teams are actively working to resolve resolve the Facebook login issues. Thank you for your patience. ~ PB

• Marie
        April 17, 2017

Very quickly running out of patience with this site there is ALWAYS something going wrong one way or another. What would you do if we all demanded a refund for the inconvenience. I feel sorry for the people who store their family photos on here, so untrustworthy

21. Sasha
    April 15, 2017

Besides not being able to loggin in or upload pics, have any of you had issues with a ton op pop up and spammy ads on photobucket?

22. Beth Dupont
    April 15, 2017

It is such an painful process to upload pix in here
    these days.
    I have known trouble on your site some years ago,
    and it took half a year or so, before it worked well again.

I have been a member for more than 10 years. I’ve had 3-4 accounts
    at the same time, now it’s reduced to 1, but all you keep asking when I search
    on sites here for help, is more GB and more payment.
    No, I really don’t think so. I’ve already started to delete a lot of pix allthough
    I only use 6% out of 100 (?) 1000 (?), sorry, can’t remember the limit-GB..but that won’t change a thing.
    I still pay, use so little space – and now all this trouble….I see some deleted pix
    (I didn’t delete them), so after seing this last time I went here, I began to download my pix to my HD.

I’m so late today. I needed to send pix and comments to friends, but yet I haven’t uploaded all I wanted…I have to upload ONE BY ONE!!!

Happy Easter,

B. Dupont

23. Bill
    April 15, 2017

As posted above:

“Recent site issues involving account images and recovery have been resolved.”

I DON’T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After yet another enquiry, here’s the response I’ve rec’d for a ton of missing pics:

“Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I reached out to our database team and they were unable to recover images in your account. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions.”

24. Eric
    April 15, 2017

None of my images are appearing on The Sims.com. We tell stories on this site with pictures. This is a big deal, for us anyway.

• Eric
      April 15, 2017

It turns out I have to delete half the link you guys provide in the img code and the linking system. Basically direct link.

25. Eric Lamont
    April 14, 2017

Images that I have been storing at 2100 X 3150 all seem to have been reduced to 683 X 1024.
    I cannot find a way to access the larger originally uploaded image as I have done in the past.
    Any help that you can offer will be appreciated.
    -Eric