maint-tools

Scheduled Maintenance: Photobucket maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.

(last updated June 13, 2017 – 4:15 pm MDT)

45 Comments

1. A.Polaco
    June 22, 2017

IT’S CRIMINAL when an advertisement for photobucket replaces all website images and not a single customer service rep has responded to any of the 6 tickets submitted. criminal!!

• Alan
      June 22, 2017

Been posting this a lot as i’m trying to help people understand since it’s near impossible to get in touch with Photobucket support.

@Polaco This is more than likely related to the TOS update.

If your like me, you are seeing that image because you are hitting your cap of bandwidth (network traffic) not necessarily storage.

2. Holding linked photos hostage??
    June 22, 2017

Holding linked photos hostage now?? How pathetic. “Look whos’s popular now. Upgrade to 3rd party 500 for only $399 a year”. This advertisement comes up even though I am way under my storage limit. No photo links without warning? Fix it NOW as Photobuckets reputation is quickly being destroyed.

• Andre Gobatti
      June 22, 2017

When will they fix the problem of photos hosted on third-party sites? Paying $ 399.00 is absurd, we will not accept these conditions. We will cancel the registration if it does not return to normal!

• Alan
        June 22, 2017

@Andre Looks like this is related to the TOS update.

I would wager that your hitting that bandwidth cap. Which looks to be 100 GB a month if i’m reading it correctly.

• Alan
      June 22, 2017

That message actually has to do with the updated TOS. It’s not in reference to your amount of storage used, but in reference to the 3rd party hosting and bandwidth limits now outlined in the TOS.

3. Dave Huntsman
    June 21, 2017

You have so many damn ads on the site it makes it hard to manage the photos. It just makes me more determined to not sign up for ad free…..more determined to search other sites to host pics and not have to deal with all your garbage you keep plastering all over the screen. Dave

4. LALO
    June 21, 2017

QUE PASA CON MIS IMAGENES TENGO UN PLAN CON USTEDES Y NINGUNA DE MIS IMAGENES APARECE EN EL WEBSITE QUE LAS TENGO PUBLICADAS

• Photobucket Support
      June 22, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues using the website Please email us at support@photobucket.com. Thanks!

5. Sandy Q
    June 21, 2017

I have tried for 3 days to update my account. This is very poor customer service and you are going to lose me as a customer. Why can’t we just put in our credit card number like a normal website? Too bad.

6. Debby Toth
    June 21, 2017

For the past 2 weeks I have tried to update my payment method (had an expired Creidt Card). No matter what I do, following your instructions and even starting fresh, I get through most of the form and then it locks up.

HELP! I need the Plus Plan that I have had for uploading photos on Monday for a project!

I’ve sent other help requests to no avail.

• Photobucket Support
      June 22, 2017

Hello! I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. It looks like you have already contacted our support team. We’ll follow up with them and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Ricardo
        June 22, 2017

Ola, bom dia!
        Por favor, me ajudem!
        Tenho mais de 2000 produtos que utilizam 2 fotos que armazenei no photobucket e minha conta esta bloqueada. As imagens foram trocadas por um aviso para que altere meu plano para plus500.
        Porem o valor de $399, é muito alto para utilizar poucas fotos.
        Preciso que me ofereçam um plano que caiba em minha realidade.
        Preciso urgentemente que liberem as fotos, pois quase zerei meu faturamento hoje e não sabemos mais o que fazer.

Ricardo
        (19) 995143073 (whatsapp)

7. DJ
    June 21, 2017

Going on 4 weeks now that I have not been able to view my images on any vbulletin website, even after forking over the money for unlimited image linking.

All I get are sporadic emails from the support team, once every few days, asking me to do something (clear cache, send screenshot of issue, etc.) only to be met with no follow-up response. 3-4 days later, new support team member responds, asking me if I am still experiencing issues. 3-4 days after that, yet another new support team member asks me to do something similar to the last person.

Rinse and repeat.

How can all these people be having the same issues and yet the support team is communicating as if this isn’t a known problem?

8. Day

My Username: MID299
    It began to appear in place of
    Images the following message

“Look Who’s Popular.

Upgrade to plus for 3rd party Hosting “.

I think the reason was: Bandwidth Used.

After the Occurrence I signed the 50 GB plan,
    But even so my images appear as attached.

• Rodrigo Moraes
      June 20, 2017

Hello, have you solved it yet? Problem with the problem. Thank you

• Ricardo BM
        June 20, 2017

Open all your photos on photobucket. From F5 refresh the page. That they’re coming back. You must open all. Copy the DIRECT link and paste it into a new web page. Hugs

• DJ
          June 21, 2017

That doesn’t work for me.

9. Betty S
    June 20, 2017

In all a sudden that we find all our pictures linked outside are replaced by PB ad without any notice or reminder!

Without choice, we have upgraded to Plus500 plan, the most expensive plan, per requested, but several hours passed after payment done, we are so disappointed that no recovery being found till now!

Please fix ASAP! Thanks!

• Sandy

Hi Betty,

Did they fix your images?

Regards

10. Kevin Mussack
    June 20, 2017

I paid for an upgrade and ad-blocking yesterday and I am still getting pop-ups like crazy. Please help!!!!!!

11. Rafael

Olá,

As imagens estão com erro, por favor verifiquem o mais rápido possível.

Obrigado!

Att.
    Rafael

• Photobucket Support
      June 20, 2017

Hello!Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that a member of our support team can assist you further. Thanks! ~ PB .

• Rodrigo Moraes
      June 20, 2017

Olá amigo, conseguiu resolver o problema com suas imagens?

Também estamos com o mesmo problema,

Abraço!

• Ricardo BM
        June 20, 2017

Abra todas suas fotos no photobucket. De F5 atualize a pagina. Que elas estão voltando. Você deve abrir todas. Copie o link DIRECT e cole em uma nova pagina da web. AbraçosAbra todas suas fotos no photobucket. De F5 atualize a pagina. Que elas estão voltando. Você deve abrir todas. Copie o link DIRECT e cole em uma nova pagina da web. Abraços

• Rodrigo Moraes
          June 21, 2017

Olá Ricardo, mas atualiza somente na hora, e logo volta a mensagem. Esta é uma ferramente defnitiva deles para não serem acessados de outros sites. Não tem solução mesmo, somente migrando para outros

12. Sandy

Hi,

I had upgraded to Plus500 more than 1 hour ago. But still my images are not displaying. I have sent you 6 emails. You have responded to none of them. You have already taken my money from my account. Is this some sort of fraud? Can some of the members please advise?

13. Hugo
    June 20, 2017

Well, today is my pay day to you by my credit card… for this vety bad service… no answers to my emails… SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Jacquie
    June 19, 2017

Welcome to Photobucket
    It appears that you are using an ad blocker that prevents display of images
    please disable your ad blocker to continue to the site
    I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker.

Why is this happening now when before there was never a problem in uploading tags> Once again PB is “useless”

15. Mello517
    June 19, 2017

Hello there I’m still having issues to login, can’t access my account and I’m afraid that all my photos were possibly deleted. I’ve still had no help or guidance to recover my account for some time now… Photobucket team please help.

• Photobucket Support
      June 20, 2017

Hello! Please go to to photobucket.com/forgot and fill out the “I can’t access the email I signed up with” tab. You can also send us an email at support@photobucket.com and we’ll help you recover your account. Thanks! ~ PB

16. Jarrod
    June 18, 2017

Photobucket keeps logging me out. How do I stay logged in?

17. tom
    June 18, 2017

I can’t even upgrade and give you $60.00.
    Get a customer support phone line so people can talk to a human.!!!!
    This site is going to hell.What idiots are controlling all these changes????

18. Daniel
    June 17, 2017

I updated my plan for the third party hosting but it has not updated yet to get the images live. PLEASE FIX ASAP.

19. martin.du
    June 17, 2017

I use PayPal to pay $399.99 for you , I did not get the service. pls help me.

20. Caio
    June 16, 2017

Gostaria de saber porque minha imagens estão aparecendo mensagem :
    k Who’s Popular is this your photo ? upgrade plus 500 for 3rd Party Hosting
    ???

21. Franco Sylvestre
    June 16, 2017

Olá, gostaria de saber, por que minhas imagens hospedadas no Photobucket estão aparecendo no meu site com a informação: “Look Who’s Popular”.

22. Jacquie
    June 15, 2017

Once again the “photo links” to share photos is not working, this is the 3rd day now ~ to share I have to edit photo or C&P after clicking on the “hour glass” ~ please fix this problem

• DJ
      June 17, 2017

Actually, it’s been at least 2 1/2 weeks for many of us.

23. Danita
    June 15, 2017

So photobucket wants me to pay them $60 for their basic package for a year. I guess They did away with the monthly installments which is what I was doing for the past 10 years. So they just automatically switched me to the free version and now I am screwed. I am NOT giving you 60 bucks for another year of shitty service from you… You have stuck me with thousands of useless unworking ebay templates and hundreds of unhappy customers. Thanks a lot photobucket.com, you have officially screwed yourself on this one as all my hundreds of unhappy customers will know this is your fault. I have given you my money every month for a decade and because you decide to change your rules you automatically put me on free version, which I am now over my bandwidth so my free version is worthless… Soooooooo messed up !!!

24. Christine Johnson
    June 15, 2017

Why on my ebay page does it say upgrade to 3rd party hosting PHOTOBUCKET!!!!!!! How do i get this off my page?

• Photobucket Support
      June 15, 2017

Hello! Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can assist you further with this issue. Thanks! ~ PB

• Hugo
        June 15, 2017

Why you just answer to some customers and not to us all?
        Why you just simple say the true about what is going o

• DJ
      June 15, 2017

I’ll take this one….

3rd party hosting is only available with the Plus-500 package now, which costs $399.99 per year. All of the plan options changed recently.

25. Randy
    June 14, 2017

None of my pics will allow me to link them, all I get is the text, and its not a complete text line… service is terrible…