maint-tools

We are aware of the issues our users are experiencing with generating link codes in their accounts. Our team is currently looking into a solution for this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

(last updated May 22, 2017 – 11:57 am MDT)

37 Comments

1. Annamarie anson
    May 23, 2017

Still have problem signing in to all websites that I used to visit wher I store all my photos and memories of my pass.how do I recover them?and when? Some one needs to talk with Tom the founder of MySpace and facebook I see because of his website I can’t log in any wher else unless I join facebook and if I don’t agree then I can’t get in any other websites I used to visit due to not being too interested in the new social media site everyone loves in to. Is it possible to search the websites I alone wanna search or log in without any problems regarding other websites needed?😞

• Photobucket Support
      May 23, 2017

Hello! Please go to to photobucket.com/forgot and fill out the “I can’t access the email I signed up with” tab. You can also send us an email at support@photobucket.com and we’ll help you recover your account. Thanks! ~ PB

2. andy
    May 23, 2017

STILL NOT ABLE TO GENERATE LINK CODES. WHAT IS GOING ON!

3. Shawn
    May 23, 2017

Somebody should resposible for this, I have been waiting for several days, and still CAN NOT generate link cods, send emails to support, ALLWAYS robot reply

4. Ben
    May 22, 2017

All my browsers are warning me that Photobucket has an unsecure connection. All passwords and payment info given on this website is vulnerable.

5. Paul
    May 22, 2017

When I select photos and click “LINK” nothing happens. A box used to pop up to let me click the link I desire and copy. PLEASE HELP!

6. Steven Reubens
    May 22, 2017

Unable to log in. Got a message saying something about a so called” fatal exception” What is a fatal exception?

7. Gremlins Mom
    May 22, 2017

Must be doing maintenance……can’t get into website.

8. bearcat6
    May 22, 2017

The site will not open. They must be doing “maintenance” again. Every time they do that it goes all to hell.

• Ricky Vaughn
      May 22, 2017

Same here, on a Monday morning/afternoon right when I get to work. I use these albums for my job and when it’s down, I lose money and time.
      I am a paying customer too.

Did the coding get outsourced to Pajeet in India? Do you even have American Citizens maintaining this site anymore, not H1Bs?

9. crystal vasquez
    May 22, 2017

how do i look at my pictures if i dont want to upgrade or buy more memory.. are m,y photos lost forever

10. Shayne Neilson
    May 22, 2017

Can somebody please advise me why I cant generate link codes yet others can. This has been going on for hours now

11. Kerry
    May 22, 2017

Tried to sign up but never received a confirmation and then kept getting errors that usernames (all efforts) were already in use.

12. mark
    May 22, 2017

Thumbs are not showing in library albums! this is on internet explorer and firefox

• Bob Connell

…………and Chrome!

13. andy
    May 22, 2017

still unable to generate link codes. this is no joke. it is causing serious problems. I am trying to run a business! please get this sorted urgently and please update this
    blog URGENTLY with a progress report.

14. Tim
    May 21, 2017

Videos won’t upload, keeps saying owner deleted it, how can I delete it if it never will upload? I didn’t delete it, it’s right on my desktop

• Tim
      May 21, 2017

I do believe I have tried to upload over 20 times and it doesn’t work.

• Photobucket Support
      May 22, 2017

Hello! Please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can troubleshoot your issue further. Thanks! -PB

15. 25Billion
    May 21, 2017

Hello. I signed up email=davidhammontree@outlook.com. Username= 25Billion.
    I never received an email to complete my registration of a new account.

David
    404 604 7448

16. Susie
    May 21, 2017

Please advise when the link button issue will be resolved

17. Jeremy
    May 21, 2017

Is there a reason I cannot sign up. Keeps giving me an unexpected error message. So far not very impressed with this site.

• Dj
      May 21, 2017

This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I have been attempting to sign into my new account with no luck at all. I even changed my password, was given access to my account but the minute I browse it kicks me out and when I attempt to sign in it says my information is incorrect which I have ensured several times is good. Is this a normal experience with photobucket?

• Tim
        May 21, 2017

Yes, it’s wacky. Never been impressed with this site.

18. Christie
    May 21, 2017

The Generate Link button has not been working for days. Problem has been reported by multiple users. NO Response! The problems wth this website are ridiculous!

• Susie
      May 21, 2017

This is beyond a joke! I don’t understand photobucket’s response ‘installing an ad blocker will help’ – what does that even mean?

19. hayley

LINK BUTTON NOT WORKING FOR MULTIPLE PHOTOS! PLS RESOLVE ASAP

• andy
      May 21, 2017

link button not working. BEEN TRYING FOR 3 DAYS. no response from PB. v. poor service considering we are paying for this service

20. Bradam
    May 21, 2017

The Generate Link Code for selected photos button doesn’t work, could you please fix this problem as soon as possible? Thank you

• hayley
      May 21, 2017

having same problem, causing me real issues!

21. lloydwinterlaw
    May 20, 2017

Your Email Confirmation Was Not Successful

How can i fix this issue?

22. norman_016
    May 20, 2017

I am having trouble ..Facebook selection for my photos is what I mainly use this site for..I tried downloading to my pics but gives description and shows no pic..I may need
    instructions on how to >>.
    Please Help

23. Robert wade evans
    May 20, 2017

Fix it!

24. Sylvia Mease
    May 20, 2017

I haven’t been able to post my signatures to my FB page properly in several days now. The animations aren’t working any more on some of them. I have to try several different ones before i can get one to work. Today, I went to select one to try and use on FB – but there are no images on my photobucket account – just the “squares” and blank spaces.

• Photobucket Support
      May 20, 2017

Hello! Could you please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can help you with this further? Thanks! ~ PB

25. Jon Rowbotham
    May 20, 2017

The generate link code tab is not currently working….It looks like most people are having a problem with it going by your blog page..please, please!!! can someone sort this out??
    Thank you.

• Photobucket Support
      May 20, 2017

Hello! Thank you for letting us know about the issues. Could you please email us at support@photobucket.com so that we can help troubleshoot these problems further. Thanks! ~ PB