maint-tools

Scheduled Maintenance: Photobucket maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at support@photobucket.com.

(last updated June 13, 2017 – 4:15 pm MDT)

27 Comments

1. Stanisław
    July 1, 2017

I am requesting immediate restoration of images on other pages that I posted in photobucket. The basis of my request is the rules, which I approved by setting up an account in which there was no mention of blocking my account or displaying pictures provided that you pay $ 399.
    Current requests “photobucket” are unrealistic, they are illegal! The case is suitable for court and I assure that if it does not return to the previous state, I will file this case to the COURT, because it is an unlawful change of regulations without relevant information for the user, and unlawful blocking of user property, as well as changing the form of service to download TRIBUTE instead Not a real user fee.

Stanisław Koralgol

• Spirit
      July 1, 2017

They say in the new TOU that Litigation is not possible. NOT so! TOU is what Photobucket wants, TOU is not what the law says. This is breach of contract. We agreed to the original terms and they didn’t hold up their end of the deal. Contrary to what some may think, money does not have to change hands for an agreement between two parties to be considered a legally binding contract. We were never given the opportunity to consider the proposed changes. Please do press this legally, Stanisław Koralgol.

Spirit

2. Bob's yer uncle
    July 1, 2017

F*%# you Photobucket! What you have done should be criminal!

3. Mike
    July 1, 2017

Sorry, but bandwidth does not cost what you are charging. This is extortion and a cash grab. This is the equivalent of charging $200 for a loaf of bread.

And if you ARE going to charge that much, your customer service department should be incredibly great, and as of right now, it doesn’t seem to even exist.

What a mess.

4. Mike
    July 1, 2017

It’s becoming clear to me that this company is sabotaging itself. This is one last cash grab before they shut down. It is run by an amateur that doesn’t understand their own technology and doesn’t understand or want to run a business.

It’s the only explanation. These are a bunch of 20-somethings that have no clue what they’re doing.

5. john Powell

Delete My Account
    Everything in your account will be PERMANENTLY removed and cannot be restored. This includes all your photos, videos, slideshows, etc.

If you’re sure you want to delete your account, please tell us why. (Required)
    ——————————————————————————————-
    $399 to link to my fishing forum..? GOODBYE

CANCEL or Delete My Account
    ———————————————————————–

WELL IT SEEMS THEY HAVE ‘GREYED-OUT THE ‘DELETE’ OPTION
    UNDERHANDED .!!!!!

6. john Powell
    July 1, 2017

they’ve done it — they wont ‘undo’ it – move on.!!

i just deleted ALL my PB folders

anyone know if it is possible to ‘close/delete’ my account…?

any advertisers watching this dismal episode will prob leave —–..hopefully..:)

John

7. Jarod Morey
    July 1, 2017

A few years ago Photobucket was perfect. Then there was an update that changed the look and how it worked. Dealt with it and moved on. But Photobucket will not recover for this. You can Offer FREE Service for this many years and all of a sudden Charge for it. The internet is to Big for a move live that. You guys need better Marketing.

RIP Photobucket

8. whatever
    July 1, 2017

Well lets summarise this…
    … first you don’t let plus account holders renew their plus subscriptions unless they upgrade to the $400 package, next you don’t respond to their emails, thereafter you change your TOS without any prior warning/notice, furthermore you don’t release stored images and finally you disable the photo editor functions/saving edited images unless once more once pays $400 – and to top it all off you thought you will gain further revenue treating paying customers with such disgrace.

Congratulations, that was one smart business move on your behalf and you definitely successfully hit your own self destruct button.

9. Maurice
    July 1, 2017

Up to today 24 e mails PB Support and not one frigging reply now I cannot even log in to my account anymore sad days very sad days what a way to treat members !!!!!!!

10. Michael
    July 1, 2017

It is clear that Photobucket wants to go out of business! Shutting out your customers and trying to extort $400 a year for the right to be able to post pictures on web sites and forums is rediculous! I will not pay the $400 ransom that you demand for my pictures and you can keep them all. I have them all on thumb drives anyway. I’m taking my business elsewhere!

11. Jason Humphrey
    July 1, 2017

Photobucket isnt working at all. I can’t log in or see someone else’s photos.

12. grass
    July 1, 2017

some pictures are desable, what is wrong? pls help or give us the advice

13. alex hernandez ruiz
    July 1, 2017

Muy lamentable el trato que se da a los usuarios y el cambio de condiciones, todos los trabajos de decoración destrozados , horas y horas de trabajo perdidas por confiar en vosotros habéis traicionado la confianza y el contrato, hay q acabar con esta pagina copiar todo y borrarse ir a otra como IMGUR o cualquier otra q sepamos.

14. Barbara
    July 1, 2017

Salve molti utenti stanno avendo problemi a caricare la texiture mi potete dire come mai non caricano le texiture negli zaby grazie.

15. yo mismo
    July 1, 2017

visto la mierda que es esto y que no podemos luchar contra que lo cambien lo mejor es luchar por que desaparezcan, asi que les propongo que todo el que ponga comentarios lo haga mencionando IMGUR o alguna otra pagina que conozcan ( yo solo conozco esa), su mas absoluta competencia, asi perderan cada dia mas clientes, donde podremos tener los mismos servicios sin la infinidad de errores de aqui. que te den por culo mierda de photobuket

16. ihss
    July 1, 2017

This is the most outrageous and disgusting behavior I have seen from a company in many years. Shame on you, photbucket! R.I.P.

17. Lavi
    June 30, 2017

I am here for more than ten years and you do this to us?
    Seriously?
    That’s lack of respect and lust for money.
    Many, I SAY MANY have personal blogs and post their photos that they uploaded from here (same as I), and since many of our blogs matters to us, and we just woke up one day with our photos gone?
    HOW DARE YOU!
    You lost us all.

18. Norm Poyser
    June 30, 2017

In one way I do not have a problem with you wanting to start charging for your valuable product. I do have a BUT here. What I signed up for 10 years ago was what you promised me then – a site which would allow me to post my images there to link back to photobucket (note that this is/was not embedding into the site I posted these images on – the links led straight back to photobucket, and I repeat are not embedded on Stampboards.

But what you have done is not acceptable, and is totally contrary to what I signed up for the right to freely link back to your site so that I could share my images, which you have now hijacked, on a non profit BB. You made it retrospective, went back on my 10 year history blocked everything, and are now trying to blackmail me into paying for something you freely offered.

That is simply not acceptable, and fortunately, our platform is upgrading to a level which will now allow in house scans/photos. All of my pictures are still on my hard drive, so your blackmail means nothing – I can freproduce the lot in-house and put them where they belong.

So, thanks for playing, we won’t even neecd you any longer.

Norm

19. 178S
    June 30, 2017

You guys just sealed your fate

See ya

20. Lucas Hobbs
    June 30, 2017

Rest in peace Photobucket.

21. Botophuket
    June 30, 2017

All I have to say is….. Google Photos.

RIP Photobucket

22. Ellie
    June 30, 2017

When exactly is the monthly bandwidth reset?

23. Laura
    June 30, 2017

Por gente como ustedes Trump ganó las elecciones…

• Kevin
      June 30, 2017

Y que, queres un pastilla para el dolor que stas suffriendo?
      Enseniame donde el presidente te lastimo…
      MAGA!

24. Kevin
    June 30, 2017

You folks really think that paying their extortion cost is going to do any good?
    I give it 3 months and they’ll be out of business.
    People are leaving in droves, advertisers are going to drop them, and those that pay will never get the service they paid for.

Quite the business model there PB, alienate your base, anger the people that made you successful, and drive away advertisers that want no part of this toxic mess you created.

It’s a bold plan Cotton, let’s see if it pays off for them…

25. harisma1
    June 30, 2017

Why do you answer?? what going on? I use only 300 mb… my account was blocked, please something anything..