You took tons of summer photos, and want to make them look their best before showing off, so today we're going to show you cool ways to Share, Print and Edit your photos with those you care about the most!
With a few clicks, you can turn your summer photos into creative projects. Here's how:
- Log in to Photobucket and click "edit photos" at the top of the page. Select the image you want to edit, which will then launch the image editor:
- From here, you can make your summer photos pop with the "Color Splash" effect, or add a cool summery look with the "Cross Process" effect on the Retro Tab. Don't forget to take a look at the other tabs on the page, as there are tons of sweet ways to edit your photo!
- To watch a short tutorial on editing ideas, click here!
Sharing your summer photos or even a whole album is fast and easy with Photobucket! Here's a quick way to share a photo:
- Log in to your Photobucket account and hover over the image you want to share.
- Click the "Share" button. You'll see some options like these:
- Click the option that fits your need. You can share using Facebook, Twitter, email and more. Add a message and tell your friends and family what your photo or video is about!
- Watch a short tutorial showing you how easy it is to share!
Printing photos is a great way to always have your stories with you. From simple prints to fun collages, we offer great options for you to print your summer moments. It's easy:
- Log in and click "My Home" at the top of the screen.
- Click "Order Prints & More".
- We have partnered with the leading printing service, Lifepics, for all your printings needs. You can order prints, make cards, calendars, photo books, and gifts of all sorts!
- Click here to get some fun ideas on print projects and learn more!
We hope you enjoyed learning about the easy and fun ways to share your summer memories with friends and family! Keep an eye out for further features we're bringing you at Photobucket!